TAX TALK: Principal residence reporting

NNSL- March 26, 2018

Did you sell your principal residence during 2017? If you did, you must report this to the Canada Revenue Agency (CRA), or face a costly penalty. You own a principal residence if you own a property such as a house, condo, houseboat, cabin, etc., and you or a family member live in it. The profit…

To read the full article, please subscribe now.